Turon Community Library will be officially reopening on Tuesday May 26th.
However, we will be instituting the following guidelines:
- No more than three people in the library at one time.
- If any of the three are from different households then social distancing must be observed.
- Everyone who enters must wear a mask & use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- No group crafts will be done at this time.
- No prolonged computer use; such as game playing will be allowed. Only use will be for completing tasks & ending the session.
- All returned items will be sanitized & set aside for a minimum of 5 days before being returned to shelves for check out.
- If you have a cough or fever, please do not come in. You may use our drop box, just inside the city buildings front doors, & please call the library to leave me a message at 620-497-6409 about being sick so that I pay special attention to your returned books. (such as a prolonged quarantine time for those books)
- ALL of the above rules will be kept in place until further notice by our library. Thank you for working with us during these trying times.
These are just a few of the books you will find on our library shelves!